Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Christian Fellowship

Notice that Paul is reacting to what he feels is very unfair criticism of him by some of the folks in that church fellowship.  Personal question – Have I (at times) felt that people (even other Christians) have been unfairly critical of me?  If so, what is a proper Christian response?  Notice Paul’s agony – those folks seem to have forgotten how much Paul has done for them and how much he cares for them, and how much he loves them.  Paul will be coming back to visit them, and he is concerned that some of them have fallen away from the faith.  Is this also true of me and my relationship to the Lord?  Then, as you read these words, are you thinking of members of your family and/or friends who have fallen away from the faith and the practice of Christian faith in daily living?  Is so, pause right now and pray for them, lifting them up to the Lord in loving concern.

 

Donald E. Pardun

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you cut right through it and get right to it! All I can say is amen and thanks!