Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Remember the Resurrection

Resurrection Morning – Easter!  Remember: for Christians, every day is the day of remembering His resurrection . . . Jesus is alive!  Try to put yourself in “the picture” of this chapter . . . going with the women to the tomb with your fears, your worries, and your uncertainty.  v. 8 the mixed emotions of fear and joy combined!  So it is with many of us as we go out to live for Jesus in the world.  v. 16, 17   They worshipped Him.  Do I do so, too?  How can I do it better?  v. 20  The Great Commission . . . to tell others of our Lord.  Question to answer:  How can I THIS DAY share my faith with someone?  “The Lord is with us always . . . that is true yesterday, today, and always!  I need to pause now to thank the Lord for this wonderful assurance.

 

 

 

No comments: