Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Do I Judge Too Quickly?

It is reassuring to me in knowing that Jesus is so sensitive to the physical needs of people…and not only to their spiritual needs.

It is hard not to “judge” those people who saw first-hand these outstanding miracles performed by Jesus – and then still often failed to believe in Him.

I wonder however, if I might have been like that…back then?

And for that matter, am I sort of like that…even now?

v. 5f  This reminds me again that too often I soon forget how wonderfully the Lord has met my needs in the past.  And I start to “worry again”. 

“Lord, thank You.  Thank You so much!  Thank You so much for Your Love, Your Patience, Your Goodness, Your Provision!  I’ll try to remember better next time when I face difficult situations.”

 

Donald E. Pardun

No comments: